Monday, April 26, 2010

Old art (about 2004)

Here are some drawings I did about 5 or 6 years ago...please excuse the quality of the pictures, I just took pics rather than scanning them. I will post better quality ones of these and more in the future.

One of my favorites, the symbolism I aimed for was: The color signifies the unity and the Oneness which everybody is part of, where the black and white is old, outdated methods and beliefs that war and ruling people will make things better.



A psychedelic landscape. This is where I live in my head. (Why does everyone always draw a smoking chimney on a sunny day?)



Another one of my favorites. Nothing much to say about this one, it's a psychedelic mushroom



Trippy waterfall. The word "FALL" can be seen in the actual waterfall. It's kind of hard to see, but that's a three-eyed fish jumping out of the water. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment